Re: New Chapter On Right/Leave Left Page Blank -Reply

Subject: Re: New Chapter On Right/Leave Left Page Blank -Reply
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:32:31 -0500

"Parks, Beverly" wrote:

> Do people really find it so challenging to scan both left and right pages
> simultaneously when flipping through a book? I just tried it with several
> different sizes and bindings of books and did not have any trouble watching
> both sides of the book at the same time while flipping.

Well, Bev, many things are challenging to me that might not be to
someone else. ;-) I *can* do it, but it's not my natural method of
flipping and something about that unnatural flipping just rubs me the
wrong way. Anyway, all that really matters is whether it's a challenge
for your audience, not whether Tracy and Bev like it (which is a good
thing, since you'd have to call in a tiebreaker).

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=