Re: New Chapter On Right/Leave Left Page Blank

Subject: Re: New Chapter On Right/Leave Left Page Blank
From: Philomena Hoopes <PHILA -at- MAIL -dot- VIPS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 17:33:59 -0400

To cut printing costs, we've created our user manual in a modular format,
with each section rather than each chapter beginning on the recto, and
individually numbered. We solve the blank page issue by designating the
final verso page for notes (if it has no text). Generally the reaction has
been positive.

Philomena Hoopes
Phila -at- vips -dot- com <mailto:Phila -at- vips -dot- com>
VIPS Healthcare Information Solutions, Inc.
(410) 832-8330 ext 845