new to Atlanta

Subject: new to Atlanta
From: "Michele Cottingham (CWT)" <cottingh -at- BRILL -dot- ACOMP -dot- USF -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 07:19:12 -0400

Hey folks

I am new to Atlanta. Been here for two months. I am learning my way around
here. Came here from Florida because of the better jobs.

Question: Are there any internet coffee shops here in Atlanta? Maybe I am
spoiled, but we had a good selection in Tampa.

Anybody in this field interested in getting together that lives here,
please let me know.

Michele
aspiring tech writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=