Re: Problem With Microsoft Word97?

Subject: Re: Problem With Microsoft Word97?
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:07:38 -0400

I just wanted to say this before the original poster panics: I had the
red X syndrome and I did not lose my graphics.

After I cleaned out my temp directory and shut down all of my programs,
then I brought up Word and voila! the graphics were fine. The trick is
Word is a memory hog. I now regularly clean out my temp directory, and
try not to run any other programs while using Word. I pay attention to
the way Word is acting and if it's behaving even a little strangely, I
save my work, exit the program and restart the program (not the
machine).

Another good thing to do would be to increase your RAM. I run 128mg at
home and never experience problems, but at work with 64mg, that's
another story.

<<Your graphics are gone>>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=