Re: The Interview from Hell! Who are they?

Subject: Re: The Interview from Hell! Who are they?
From: Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 07:44:58 -0700

All,

For those of you who keep asking me who the company is, so as to avoid it like a bad dose of herpes, you know I can t state it outright. What I can say is that it s located in the Bay Area. So, if you go on an interview in this rather large geographical area and your asked to pick a personality type and a matching shape, run, Run RUN!

IG

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=