Re: The Interview from Hell! Who are they?

Subject: Re: The Interview from Hell! Who are they?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:52:00 -0400

Au contraire. I would very much like to go through that interview process
with the goal of having a lot of free fun--not actually looking for the job.
However, I'll not pay for the airfare to do so <vbg>.

My worst interview began with me being seated in a chair in the middle of a
semi-circle of tables. There were twelve interviewers and, after the first
30 seconds, the gloves came off and there was no longer any structure to the
interview process . . ..

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=