Re: Interview Etiquette

Subject: Re: Interview Etiquette
From: Anneliese Faltin <annelies -at- ASSYST-INTL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 17:38:47 METDST

Hi,

> It is strange that polite, professional, and courteous acknowledgement is
> viewed as "Condescending and ingratiating."
>
> Oh well . . . methinks you boss is . . . strange.

Or German (I don't dare to say "European")... Getting a "thank you"
from an applicant after an interview is absolutely uncommon - strange -
in Germany and - according to my English collegues - also in England.
Guess you are mentioning a "US"-special? Good to know if I ever apply
for job in the US. ;-)

Cheers,
Anneliese

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=