saving messages

Subject: saving messages
From: Chris and Graham <chrisngraham -at- JPS -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:05:32 -0500

I'm trying to cut unwanted information from this list and save only what I need under the digest in my inbox; however, Outlook Express will not allow me to modify and then save the message.  Short of cutting and pasting to Word, is there any other way I can do this?  I have Explorer at work and seem to have no problem modifying messages there.