Thanks from an inveterate "lurker"

Subject: Thanks from an inveterate "lurker"
From: Kathryn Palguta <KPalguta -at- SHAWNEE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:49:04 -0400

I just joined this listserv & have been too busy surviving the end of the
quarter to post much; however, let me say THANKS! to all of you who have
posted about interviews.

I have printed out all the messages about hellish interviews & interview
etiquette and am reading them-parts of, anyhow, to my business & tech
writing classes. They love them, AND they are learning some valuable
lessons.

So, "thank you" from a large & appreciative audience!

Dr. Kathryn Palguta
Dept. of Arts & Humanities
SHAWNEE STATE UNIVERSITY
940 2nd Street
Portsmouth, Ohio 45662
Kpalguta -at- shawnee -dot- edu <mailto:Kpalguta -at- shawnee -dot- edu>
http://online.shawnee.edu/katie <http://online.shawnee.edu/katie>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=