Re: Grading writers?

Subject: Re: Grading writers?
From: Margaret Packman <mpackman -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:45:23 -0700

Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG> wrote:

>IMHO, grades such as Senior TW or TW II or Documentation Goddess should
>be based on job responsibilities, not tenure.

I beg your pardon, Ms Tracy, but there is only one Documentation Goddess
grade, and it has already been bestowed by Scott Adams, thankyouverymuch.

Ms Packman
Documentation Goddess
Queen of Fun
Queen of Domesticity
Holder of Past Knowledge
DNRC O-

"Alpha's just another word for nothin' left to lose.
Beta's not much better, but it's free."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=