KNOWware needs resumes

Subject: KNOWware needs resumes
From: Mary Deaton <m_deaton -at- KWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:52:31 -0700

We are ramping up for two large projects scheduled to begin over the next
three weeks and run through September and October. We are soliciting resumes
for the following contract positions. .

Technical Editor with a background in business procedures and software
documentation. Minimum 2 years of experience.

Technical Writer with experience writing Help for clerical staff and for
system administrators/business analysts. Minimum two years of experience.

HTML coders with more than a passing acquaintance with scripting, and DHTML.
Minimum 2 years of experience.

A good solid ASP coder who can also write stored procedures for SQL would
not be a bad thing, either.

For consideration, send an electronic resume to m_deaton -at- kware -dot- com or fax to
(206) 682-6113. Do not call; if you call, you will not be considered.
Resumes coming from agents will not be considered.

This is not a telecommuting job if you live more than 35 miles from Seattle.
You will be required to come into the office regularly. We do not relocate
or pay travel and lodging to people who do not live in Seattle.

Mary Deaton
President, KNOWware, LLC
(206) 682-6113
* Smart User Assistance and Training http://www.kware.com
* Microsoft MVP for HTML Help
* Program Associate, Winwriters 200 Online Conference
http://www.winwriters.com/ohc.htm
* Speaker, Help Technology Conference,
http://www.winwriters.com/htc99.com
* and all-around great gal!