Re: Problem with Styles in MS Word

Subject: Re: Problem with Styles in MS Word
From: Geoff Lane <geoff -at- GJCTECH -dot- FORCE9 -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 18:08:14 +0100

To me, this sounds like classic Word autonumbered paragraph syndrome (to
coin a phrase). It has a lot to do with the Word Style Gallery and has
caused me much grief in the past. FWIW, Woody's Office Watch is currently
running a series on taming Word styles -- you may find your answers there.
You can subscribe to this free newsletter at
http://www.woodyswatch.com/wow/ (.) To view the back issues, visit
http://www.wopr.com/wow/wowarch.shtml

HTH,

Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK
geoff -at- gjctech -dot- force9 -dot- net