Re: What do you put in figure captions

Subject: Re: What do you put in figure captions
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:55:57 -0700

Well, guys...in less than 24 hours, I received about

For those who are interested, with minor variation,
the concensus seems to be the following format:

Figure #: [Window Title]; [Content Description]

example:

Figure 2: Commission Assign - BANK; banks included in
commission profile

Thanks for the responses, now to discuss it with my
client

--- Dick Margulis <ampersandvirgule -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>

===
John Posada
Western Union International
(w) jposada -at- westernunion -dot- com