Framemaker and subscript

Subject: Framemaker and subscript
From: Heather Miller <hlm -at- INDY -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:00:37 -0500

Hi, everyone!

I have a problem in Framemaker that none of us know how to solve. What
I'm TRYING to do is put subscript in headings and have it remain subscript
when I generate the table of contents. However, no luck so far. Does
anyone know how to make this work properly?

Thank you for your help!
heather Miller
hlm -at- indy -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=