Re: nice way to word a nasty warning

Subject: Re: nice way to word a nasty warning
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:42:57 -0500

> 1) I can't come out and say "If you have non-standard onfiguratiopn,
> everyone at the HelpDesk will know, and you'll be the absolute dead last
> person to get help for the day".

What about approaching it from the opposite direction -- instead of
telling them who ends up last on the list, tell them who is most likely
to get fast, accurate help and let them figure out the rest.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=