Re: mouseover. Is it a word?

Subject: Re: mouseover. Is it a word?
From: "Smith, Martin" <smithmr -at- ENCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:17:50 -0600

Well, if you're writing about Dynamic HTML then you can write about the
"onMouseOver" event. This event can be used to create graphics that
change when the cursor passes over them. There is also the onMouseOut
event and others. Such effects are often refereed to as mouseovers by
web designers. As always, know your audience.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hamilton [mailto:caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 1999 12:09 PM
Subject: mouseover. Is it a word?

Do you mouse over something to make associated text appear? Do you mouse
over it? Or do you do something else to it. Mouseover seems to be the
slang, but is it the phrase that a happening technical writer would use?


From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: Single Sourcing
Next by Author: Re: breaking out of frames
Previous by Thread: mouseover. Is it a word?
Next by Thread: Re: mouseover. Is it a word?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads