mouseover. Is it a word?

Subject: mouseover. Is it a word?
From: Chris Hamilton <caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:08:55 -0400

Do you mouse over something to make associated text appear? Do you mouse
over it? Or do you do something else to it. Mouseover seems to be the
slang, but is it the phrase that a happening technical writer would use?


Chris Hamilton
Technical Writer
Tampa, FL
caxdj -at- earthlink -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: Interview from hell -- question
Next by Author: help authoring tools
Previous by Thread: Re: graphics reference
Next by Thread: Re: mouseover. Is it a word?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads