Re: Dropdown menu on a button

Subject: Re: Dropdown menu on a button
From: Stephanie Sprangers <stephanies -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:00:37 -0500

Hello,

I agree that we can't be making assume that the use of computers in
every home makes every user familiar with the terms and functions of
basic tools. I wrote training software until March for basic Microsoft
applications. Like Ms. Hollman we wrote to beginners, intermediate
level and advanced users. The basic training software defined scroll
bars, toolbars etc. It even started with locating the Start button on
the Desktop. Believe it or not, there is a need for the basics
somewhere.

Stephanie A. Sprangers
Technical Writer, Support Center
(414)798-8560 ext. 1109