breaking out of frames

Subject: breaking out of frames
From: Sharon Jones <sharon -dot- ann -at- CYBERGAL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:22:43 +0100

hi all,

I m new to the list and a student so please forgive my inexperience, but
does anyone know how to break out of frames. I have designed a site for my
student union and have been given the task of linking it to the main
college site which isnt online yet.

The main college site uses frames and I want links on it to the student
site which doesn' t use frames, but it wont break out of the frames.
I did manage to get it to open in a new window, but when I click on my own
links it opens them back in the frames page on the left.

The frames are simply an index on the left and a header and a main page,
which changes depending on the hyperlinks on the index page.

Any suggestions?

Sharon

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=