"Joe's Law"

Subject: "Joe's Law"
From: Joe Schrengohst <jschreng -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:53:11 -0700

After subscribing to this list for a few fun-filled months,
I've come up with an empirical observation that I have,
for want of anything better, labeled "Joe's Law."

Joe's Law

The certainty of the response is inversely proportional
to the understanding of the question.

Joe Schrengohst
Contract Technical Writer
Cisco Systems