Numbers instead of Callouts on Screen Prints

Subject: Numbers instead of Callouts on Screen Prints
From: Cirrus Matusek <CMatusek -at- LTDCOMMODITIES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:49:06 -0500

Does anyone know of a particular software that would be good for creating
screen prints with number buttons on it directing readers to associated
text? For example, on a name field, I'd like to paste a button number "1"
and then have instructions below the screen print saying 1. Enter user name
here. OR -- does anyone know of a way to do this in Word?

This may seem elementary to most of you but I need the help! Thanks!

Thanks!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=