Re: HUMOR in general.

Subject: Re: HUMOR in general.
From: Cirrus Matusek <CMatusek -at- LTDCOMMODITIES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:48:15 -0500

I find it absolutely hysterical (I literally laugh out loud) that many
people on this list -- who, as technical writers, should be more than adept
at expressing their thoughts in a clear and simple manner, choose to be
overly wordy and bombastic (sorry, but it's true!) when explaining the
simplest thing! Come on!

*That* is true humor; more funny than any compilation of emails you'll ever
find! :o)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=