Re: the cause for Word's 'margin' error

Subject: Re: the cause for Word's 'margin' error
From: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- PTC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:13:33 -0400

John Lilly wrote:

> Countless times I (and other writers) have seen the following error when
> printing from Word:
> "The margins of section (x) are set outside the printable area of the
> page.
> Do you want to continue? (YES) (NO)".

<snip>

I was delighted to find that on my Windows 95 at home, this wasn't a problem
with our books, while in the office on NT it's one of those things that makes
us all go "Grrrr." (What you need to do, John, is write a macro. <ducks>) On
the other hand, why not suggest your work-around to TPTB?

Bonnie Granat

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=