Re: Word Master Documents

Subject: Re: Word Master Documents
From: slm5v <slm5v -at- CC -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:05:26 -0600

Hello again!

It seems I've been getting the same type of response, and a lot of them,
regarding Master Docs in Word-- IT'S BUGGY! DON'T USE!

The problem is that leaving the documents in their respective chapters is
difficult, as I need to bring them together for purposes of consistency in the
headers, footers, page numbering and paragraph numbering (lots of paragraph
numbering--many different header levels!).

I appreciate all the warnings about Master Docs, but are there any possible
alternatives to dealing with each of the documents one-on-one?

Thanks again!

Graham

"Into each life some rain must fall--what I wouldn't give for an umbrella."
--me.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=