Re: Appendix within a chapter.

Subject: Re: Appendix within a chapter.
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 19:23:51 -0700

Three problems with this, in this particular
situation.

1) The "sub-procedure" might be 2-5 pages long, just
by itself, including cross-references and referenced
graphics (screen shots).

2) I'm working in Frame 5.5.6, but I'll be delivering
the manual in Word, converted by mif2rtf. Therefore,
I'm using as few Frame advanced features as possible.

3) There is alot of redundant functionality in the
application (the same procedure might stem off of a
menu icon and also a submenu of a text menu). Keeping
it a separate discrete section of text, I can place
the line "See Section x on page y for details on ..."
whenever I need.

> Try a long endnote.
>
> HTH
>
> Peter
>
> John Posada wrote:
> >
> > I want to do something "different" and I was
> wondering

===
John Posada
Western Union International