Appendix within a chapter.

Subject: Appendix within a chapter.
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:32:36 -0700

I want to do something "different" and I was wondering
if anyone has attempted this.

The software developers on my application (bless their
heart) tried to make the application so cutomizable
that they've made it almost impossible to configure
for anyone with experience short of developer level.
This happend by attempting to incorporate every wish
of every user, even if only one out of a hundred users
had that wish. Therefore, one of the problems is that
almost every dropdown box (and there are MANY) can be
customized.

In trying to address a process in the document at the
time that it would occur in the application, the
procedure gets bogged down in side-processes that
makes the average user deviate from the normal
procedure.

Therefore, I'd like to group the side-processes in a
section at the end of each chapter. In this way, if an
advanced user wants to address some of the
configuration cababilities that most users wouldn't
care about, they can reference the procedure at the
end of the chapter.

I realize that this description probably doesn't do
the problem justice, but based on my description, does
this seem like a totaly bizzare way of addressing it?

===
John Posada
Western Union International
(w) jposada -at- westernunion -dot- com