FW: Appendix within a chapter.

Subject: FW: Appendix within a chapter.
From: Bill Fetzner <BFetzner -at- ETCCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:24:23 -0500

John ~ In view of these three constraints, I'd be inclined to present the
alternatives together and in parallel form for each such situation. For
example, if you're talking about feature X and category 1, 2, and 3 ways to
use it, I would headline feature X and have three sections below it for the
three categories, with an introduction under the headline that explains
which is most common, which is best for certain situations, etc. This way
you avoid Frame's advanced features as you wish and don't get bogged down in
Word with cross-referencing.

If you can identify parts of the categories that are common among many
features, perhaps could throw those into a chapter or end appendix and
reference those nuggets to minimize redundancy and try to speed things along
for the reader.
~ Bill

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=