Re: Adobe Exchange mailing list

From: Randall Larson-Maynard <randall -dot- larson-maynard -at- IND -dot- ALSTOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:58:44 -0700

SNIP>
I need to perform some advanced actions on some PDFs
using the Acrobat suite and I'd like to address them
in the correct forum.

Can someone point me to any lists for Acrobat similar
to Framers or Techwr-L?
<SNIP

See the PDF list by PDFzone @ http://www.pdfzone.com/. There are several lists
with varying degrees of knowledge.

Randall Larson-Maynard
Technical Writer
Alstom Automation Schilling Robotics
Davis, CA, USA
randall -dot- larson-maynard -at- ind -dot- alstom -dot- com
www.schilling.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=