Tx for info. on screen cap utilities

Subject: Tx for info. on screen cap utilities
From: Meena <meenas -at- INDIATIMES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:39:22 +0530

Hi Folks:

I have received more than my fair share of responses to my query. And as I spend the next couple of days researching these tools, I am thankful to the tech. writing fraternity.

A particularly useful resource came in from Marice Rose, who has made my job easier by forwarding me her evaluations of the tools available.

regards,

Meena

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=