Re: Tx for info. on screen cap utilities

Subject: Re: Tx for info. on screen cap utilities
From: Maurice Rose <Maurice -dot- Rose -at- SAVILLEMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:11:25 +0100

Ummm... thanks for the thanks, but it's 'Maurice' and I'm a 'he'. :-)

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:39:22 +0530
From: Meena <meenas -at- INDIATIMES -dot- COM>
Subject: Tx for info. on screen cap utilities

Hi Folks:

I have received more than my fair share of responses to my query. And as I spend
the next couple of days researching these tools, I am thankful to the tech.
writing fraternity.

A particularly useful resource came in from Marice Rose, who has made my job
easier by forwarding me her evaluations of the tools available.

regards,

Meena

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. If you have obtained
this message in error or otherwise, please notify the sender and destroy
all copies of this message immediately.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=