Word-WordPerfect conversion help

Subject: Word-WordPerfect conversion help
From: Matthew Bin <mattbin -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:54:45 EDT

Hello valued experts etc.

I am trying to convert a 50-page Word document with outline numbered
headings and section-specific headers and footers to a WordPerfect 8 file.
Although I have found a certain amount of success here, I ended up with a
bunch of horizontal lines all over the place--at the end of sections and
after the (re-generated) TOC in particular. I cannot select these lines and
they do not seem to be attached to any paragraphs or anything.

If anyone has experience in converting W97 documents to WP8, I'd be glad to
hear from them off-list.

Many thanks!
M@

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=