Re: mac conversion

Subject: Re: mac conversion
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- NAVAIR -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:51:07 -0700

Here's a resend with the subject line filled in. Sorry about that...

Hi Henry --

You might want to look into Conversions Plus by Dataviz. With this
application you can read and write Mac floppies on you PC. It also offers a
conversion utility between many Mac applications and PC applications. I've
been using it for years and have been delighted with it.

Microwarehouse carries it for just under $100 and they will ship overnight
(for an extra fee!). No doubt there are slightly better prices elsewhere.

Don't know if this will help with this situation, what with your deadline,
but it is a great tool to have laying around when these things happen.

-- Meg
haltermc -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil