Re: Recommend TW Book?

Subject: Re: Recommend TW Book?
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:05:03 -0400

[white noise]
"You too can make a difference in the life of a programmer. For just 17
seconds a day - the time it takes to make a cup of coffee - you can help
broaden the mind of a programmer. I'm Sally Smothers, and I've seen
first-hand what a difference just a few seconds each day makes in the life
of a programmer. So please, open your hearts and your schedules and help a
programmer today. Remember, every programmer you help to become
documentation-focused today will help grow a stronger programming community
for tomorrow."
[white noise]

Sorry, but that original post sounded more like a call to action than a
request for a recommendation. Danny, I recommend Technical Writing - A
Reader-Centered Approach by Paul V. Anderson (HBJ publishing).

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Billing Concepts
Albany NY
(518) 433-7698
mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- billingconcepts -dot- com
http://www.billingconcepts.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=