Re: GUI issues

Subject: Re: GUI issues
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:40:09 -0400

Of course you have to make the right type of noise to be heard. We all have
a finite wavelength we can receive; the rest is either ignored or bounced
back (usually in a tighter wave).

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Billing Concepts
Albany NY
(518) 433-7698
mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- billingconcepts -dot- com
http://www.billingconcepts.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=