Frame Maker : Tables and Drawing

Subject: Frame Maker : Tables and Drawing
From: Alex Vinokur <alexander -dot- vinokur -at- TELRAD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:36:39 GMT

Hi,

I use Frame Maker's Tables to draw diagrams and flow-charts.
Most probably the Tables were not intended for drawing.
Nevertheless it is very good facility to do it.

But we cannot draw inside borders (rows and columns) as arrows.
(Please see Tables->Custom Ruling and Shading : Custom Cell Ruling).
Only lines, but not arrows.
Is there any possibility to draw inside borders as arrows?

We can 1) insert Anchored Frame in Table cells and
2) draw arrow in cell using Graphics Tools.
But I don't like it.

Frame Maker+SGML
June 1996
xm5.1.1P6c