FW: Cataloging graphics?

Subject: FW: Cataloging graphics?
From: Joanne Tait <JTait -at- GA-IMAGING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:12:24 -0400

Shameless plug.

Try our software PhotoRecall Deluxe 2.0. There's a demo version on our
website www.photorecall.com. I use it to organize and keep track of all my
graphics and images.

Cheers,

Joanne Tait - Technical Writer
G & A Imaging Ltd.
975 St. Joseph Blvd., Hull (Qc) J8Z 1W8 Canada
Voice: (819) 772-7600 X 299 Fax: (819) 772-7640
Please visit our Web site at www.ga-imaging.com.

G. Hart wrote:

> Haven't heard of ThumbsPlus, but Cumulus routinely gets
> good reviews. Our graphic artist, facing a similar dilemma,
> opted to purchase Extensis Portfolio

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=