Re: The Telecommuting myth

Subject: Re: The Telecommuting myth
From: Donald Le Vie <dlevie -at- VLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:06:09 -0500

Has anybody (contractors specifically) tried quoting flat fees for projects
worked on and completed off site? I do that with my "moonlighting projects"
and clients seem to be happy with that alternative. What kinds of success or
horror stories does anyone have quoting flat fees vs. quoting hourly rates?

Donn Le Vie
Integrated Concepts

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=