Re: SEI/CMM Documentation: Can anyone help?

Subject: Re: SEI/CMM Documentation: Can anyone help?
From: Donald Le Vie <dlevie -at- VLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:32:06 -0500

Rob:

I'd suggest as one alternative looking into Information Mapping(TM)
methodology and their template. I've had certified training in Information
Mapping for ISO 9000 and their methods/templates are used by many companies
who have achieved registration. Contact them at (617) 906-6400 or
www.infomap.com. I used their methodology and template for Level II and
Level III documentation efforts during my stint at Motorola.

Donn Le Vie
Integrated Concepts

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=