WebWorks not Creating WinHelp Properly

Subject: WebWorks not Creating WinHelp Properly
From: Linda Sims <lsims -at- DSET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:03:01 -0400

Help!

I'm evaluating WebWorks, trying to show my supervisor(s) that the
Frame + WebWorks option is a better choice for our
documentation needs than Word + RoboHelp.

I downloaded the eval copy of WebWorks which was working fine
until I installed RoboHelp. Now WebWorks isn't working properly. It
is only generating one file from a book with multiple files (including
a TOC). If I can't figure out what is going wrong, I can't fix it. If I
can't fix it, I can't convince the higher-ups that this is a good
solution since I won't have anything pretty to show them.

1. I'm working on a Windows NT 4.0 box, with 64 Meg of RAM
(350 MHz Pentium II)

2. I have deinstalled RoboHelp (using the Add/Remove function)
and removed all the left behind keys/values from the Registry using
RegEdit.

3. I deinstalled and reinstalled WebWorks.

4. I rebooted.

I'm still stuck. If anyone has clues, please send them to me ASAP--
I have to have something that works by Monday.

Grateful for help . . .

Linda Sims, Technical Writer
DSET Corporation

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are mine alone.
Really.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=