Re: I'm gonna be an Indexer!!

Subject: Re: I'm gonna be an Indexer!!
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- MAILBOX1 -dot- TCFBANK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:42:02 -0500

Woohoo! Everyone's favorite! I have a partial answer to question 1: "The
Chicago Manual of Style" has an excellent and extensive chapter on
indexing. You might also want to check out the STC website. Under
"Publications: click "Indexes" - a quick search on the word index turned
up a number of matches. If you aren't an STC member, and thus receiving
their publications, I think you can order individual copies.

Good luck!

John Posada wrote:

> Hi, people...
>
> I'm going to have to create an Index for my user
> manual, starting pretty soon. I've never done a
> "real" index. (am I gonna have fun, or what??)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=