Re: Telecommuting Myth and Ignorant Remarks

Subject: Re: Telecommuting Myth and Ignorant Remarks
From: Chuck Petch <rcp1 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:41:52 -0700

All,

I just couldn't resist briefly responding to this thread. I posted
earlier that we have a group of ten writers, eight of whom telecommute.
I should also have mentioned that the group is exceptionally harmonious
and synergistic. We work wonderfully together. There has been no loss of
comradery because of telecommuting. You just tend to pack more team
communication into fewer hours. We also have a weekly one-hour team
meeting attended by everyone, and that seems to be the key to making the
group feel like a team. It doesn't take 40 hours per week together to
make a great team.

Chuck Petch

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=