Re: Alt+Tab window

Subject: Re: Alt+Tab window
From: "Merrick, Tim" <tim -dot- merrick -at- LSIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:02:57 -0500

Barbara Hubert asked:

Does anyone know the name of the window that comes up when you are
toggling between open applications using Alt+Tab?

I can't find any name for it. Its purpose is for task switching, but I
advise against making up a name for the window, such as "The Task Switching
Window." Concentrate on documenting the task and provide a screenshot if

Tim Merrick
Technical Publications
LSI Logic Storage Systems

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: 'in queue' v. 'in the queue'
Next by Author: Re: Alt+Tab window
Previous by Thread: Re: Alt+Tab window
Next by Thread: Re: Alt+Tab window

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads