Re: Alt+Tab window

Subject: Re: Alt+Tab window
From: "Merrick, Tim" <tim -dot- merrick -at- LSIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:44:07 -0500

Sean,

I don't mean to sound like a jerk here, but is "Task Menu" a documented name
for this "window," or just your preference? In Windows 3.1 there was a Task
List. In Windows 9x there is the Taskbar. I don't see anything in the
Windows 95 Help about a Task Menu.

I reiterate my point. If it doesn't have a name, don't make one up for it.
If necessary, describe it in words or--better yet--a picture.

Again, Sean, nothing personal. But it's not documentation if we start making
things up.

Tim Merrick
Technical Publications
LSI Logic Storage Systems