Re: Mastering FrameMaker Templates

Subject: Re: Mastering FrameMaker Templates
From: Sarah O'Keefe <okeefe -at- SCRIPTORIUM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:47:58 -0400

>I can't help you regarding the codes themselves. I've found guessing and
>testing the results to be faster than reading the documentation or online
>help. $paratext calls up the text from the document. $pagenum calls up the
>page number where the text is located.

We have a couple of white papers on building blocks that you may find useful.

http://www.scriptorium.com/BBwp.pdf (around 100K)
A white paper on using building blocks.

http://www.scriptorium.com/BBQuickRef.pdf (around 270K)
A quick reference for all building blocks in FrameMaker.

Regards,

Sarah O'Keefe

Sarah O'Keefe Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc.
Author, FrameMaker for Dummies (available 8/99) 919-481-2701
WebWorks Publisher certified trainer okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com
http://www.scriptorium.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=