Re: How to create a range that references the insertion point?

Subject: Re: How to create a range that references the insertion point?
From: Sandy Dixon <sdixon -at- BBN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:42:14 -0400

The answer to my question, in case anyone else is interested:

Set rangeresult = Selection.Range

In short, not specifying anything for start and endpoints for the selection
property...which is, to me, counter-intuitive to the select and range
methods that grab the entire object when I don't indicate start and
endpoints (activedocument.select and activedocument.range).

-Sandy

>Can anyone tell me how to create a Word VBA range (or selection) that
either >begins or ends at the insertion point? The insertion point can be
anywhere in >the document, so I can't reference a particular paragraph or
end/start of doc. >I can't seem to find a useful reference to this
point...I'm hoping this is >possible and not just wishful programming on my
part.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=