Found the Book and summary!

Subject: Found the Book and summary!
From: Debbie Robbins <Debbie_Robbins -at- SIECOR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:08:51 -0400

Thank you all for your immediate responses! There are a lot of resources
listed below. Especially, I want to thank David and Rich for offering to
loan me their books. I hope to return the favor sometime. I found the book!
Thanks to:

Bill and Pam - It is not out of print. A new edition was published
recently. You can order it through Soultions' web site:

http://www.sol-sems.com/bookstor/books.htm

Thank you Ellen, David, Rich, Sarah, Char, Tim, Jean, Bill, Pam, Rikki,
Deborah, Marj, Fred, Lynn!
Other resources to consider are:

1) http://www2.addall.com/Used/index.html - good source for
out-of-prints
2) Barnes & Noble.com. B&N advertises that it has a library of
out-of-print books and is very resourceful at finding out-of-print books
with Barnes and Noble Online search services
3) http://www.acses.com - do a search - finds major book stores, the
best price and usually does a good job with out-of-print books.
4) http://www.winwriters.com has a link for the book - Joe Welinske and
Dave Farkas were co-authors with Scott, and
www.winwriters.com is Joe's site. Look for a link to Publications.
5) On his website, Scott Boggan has a link to Amazon.com
6) Try Amazon.com on the www. They are good finding out -of-print (OOP)
books.
7) http://www.powells.com - try Powells books online (large new/used
bookstore in Portland OR)
8) http://www.abebooks.com - Internet used-book searches
9) farkas -at- u -dot- washington -dot- edu - email Dave Farkas; he might know - he's a
rally nice guy

Thank you all for your wonderful input. I have ordered the book and should
have it tomorrow, Saturday. How's that for immediate gratification!

Debbie Robbins
Lone Tech Writer
Siecor Operations LLC
Hickory NC