Creating Cool:Plex application help

Subject: Creating Cool:Plex application help
From: Debbie Robbins <Debbie_Robbins -at- SIECOR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:20:34 -0400

Have any of you used Cool:Plex to develop application help files? I am
starting a project that consists of approximately 30 applications that are
integrated into one large application and this was done using Cool:Plex. I
do know that text is created using RTF files and that for each existing
.exe file, Cool:Plex has a compiler that creates the .hlp files.

If you have developed any Cool:Plex application help files, I would
appreciate any input as to planning and implementing in order to prevent
the biggest pit falls and hurdles.

Can I use RoboHTML or another 3rd party HAT to create application help (Win
or HTML help) rather than the Cool:Plex compiler???

BTW, this is my first application online help project and would appreciate
any input. Please respond directly, because I am on digest mode! Thanks to
you all.

Debbie Robbins
Siecor Operations, LLC
Hickory NC
828-327-5143
debbie -dot- robbins -at- siecor -dot- com

Standard disclaimers go here. . . . . .

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=