Re: Doing Save As

Subject: Re: Doing Save As
From: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GREATPLAINS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:44:02 -0500

Actually, if it's possible, I'd argue for a slight change in the
application. In most of the apps I use, if you attempt to save an unnamed
document, file, or what-have-you, it prompts you for a name (and location,
if necessary).

In that event, the text could become something like:
Saves the task. If the task name is untitled, you'll be prompted to enter a
task title.

Regards,
Roy M. Jacobsen
Documentation Supervisor