jobs - Seattle, Washington area

Subject: jobs - Seattle, Washington area
From: Tameiko Davis <TameikoD -at- MPL -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:57:22 -0700

Title: jobs - Seattle, Washington area

Meridian Partners Limited, located near Seattle, WA, is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider, specializing in e-business solutions, custom software development, commercial Internet services, consulting and project management. We are privately held and growing at an amazing rate (300% in the past year alone). In fact, this year we were ranked # 1 by the Puget Sound Business Journal on their list of Fastest-Growing Companies by Employee Growth in the state of Washington.

Meridian employees are full-time salaried professionals with comprehensive benefits. Our compensation packages include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, matching 401(K), paid vacation, sick leave and holidays. In addition, we provide a flexible work environment, free Internet access, ongoing training and career development, tuition reimbursement, assistance with sponsorship and relocation, and stock options.

We offer a healthy referral bonus to anyone who recommends a candidate for employment that Meridian hires. Here are some of our current positions that we have available:

Streaming Media Technical Editor - Your passion and knowledge of streaming-media technology is needed and will be fully utilized on this dynamic and creative team. As a Content Editor, you will be responsible for owning and managing content on website. Your primary responsibilities will include editing material that has already been written, as well as maintaining, fixing, and adding to the content on the website. Your keen ability to be resourceful in creating some original writing pieces on technical documents is also desired.  Additionally, you will need the ability to understand web site architecture and structure and how that translates into a good user experience and easy navigation on the website. Qualifications required include: a proven ability to comprehend technical information, experience with streaming-media technology, Web publishing technologies and processes; HTML and Visual InterDev.  Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and outstanding editing skills required. A bachelors degree in Technical Communications or English Literature required.

Networking Writers - We are in need of seasoned networking writers with the following: experience with E-commerce servers and NT Server; writing deployment guides to network administrators and IT business managers. Preferred candidates will have their MCSE and have a Bachelors degree.

C++/COM Programmer Writer - Several seasoned programmer writers needed for the following areas: servers, device drivers and streaming media. As a consultant for Meridian Partners Limited you will have the opportunity to work with our clients on their first class bleeding edge products. Your expertise and writing talents will enable our clients to get products to market faster. As a programmer writer you must have stellar writing samples, 3+ years software industry experience and development experience with C++, COM and VB. Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Technical Communication is required.

SQL Database Technical Writer - Document processes for SQL based products: a custom e-commerce transaction engine and an order processing system. Writers must understand database architecture. Minimum 3 years experience software technical writing required. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Technical Communication or related field is required.

Unix Technical Writer - Sharp writer needed to document the services of a bleeding edge server for Unix. The ideal candidate will have the following: Unix system administration, 2+ years of technical writing, and an MCSE. This is a new area for our client! Your contribution will be seen worldwide! Bachelors degree in Technical Communication or English is required.

Meridian's strength is the talent, expertise, and character of its employees, who lead the industry in creating next generation software products, applications, and Web-based solutions for the top companies in the Northwest. Send your resume to tameikod -at- mpl -dot- net or visit us at http://www.mpl.net and see what other great opportunities we have available!

Thanks!

Tameiko Davis
Meridian Partners Ltd.
http://www.mpl.net