Grammatical foot in big mouth

Subject: Grammatical foot in big mouth
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- MAILBOX1 -dot- TCFBANK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:38:17 -0500

I should have known better. As Nancy Allison kindly pointed out, I
incorrectly put an apostrophe in its, where it has no right to be! As I
told her, I have to correct this mistake other people's docs all the
time!

I consider myself officially shamed, and shall wear the dunce cap for
the remainder of today's show. (Please tell me all of my apostrophes are
in the right place in this missive!)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=